- All of our kittens (and retired cats) are placed with a written contract with a health and genetics guarantee.
- We don’t place kittens before they are 12 weeks old.
- They will have had their age appropriate vaccines, veterinarian visits and deworming treatments.
- They will come with copies of their health records as well as a package containing food, litter and familiar toys to help them adjust.
- TICA registration certificates are delivered upon proof of spaying/neutering.
JB and Hans are proud to present a spectacular litter of lap leopards born the 21st of July 2017. We are accepting deposits now and the kittens will be ready to come home with you around Nov 25th.
Hans gives the kittens his bone structure, muscles and head structure. That means large square chested, big boned, strong and solid as a rock.
Hans is a great stud and unlike the vast majority of catteries, our stud lives in the house with us so you will be able to see him if you visit.
Jelly Bean gives her stunningly complex coloration and an amazing calm and loving personality. Her coloration combined with Hans has consistently resulted in amazing patterns with exceptional coloration.
Currently Available – This little fellow was quite shy in the beginning but he has blossomed into an amazing kitten. He is a bold kitten and quite people oriented. We updated the description Oct 17
If you wish to be notified of up coming litters or updates add your self to our mailing list.
Click Here to Add Your Email to Our List
Please understand that adding you name to the list does not suggest that you are in line for a kitten.
If you wish to be removed from our notification list