- All of our kittens (and retired cats) are placed with a written contract with a health and genetics guarantee.
- We don’t place kittens before they are 12 weeks old.
- They will have had their age appropriate vaccines, veterinarian visits and deworming treatments.
- They will come with copies of their health records as well as a package containing food, litter and familiar toys to help them adjust.
- TICA registration certificates are delivered upon proof of spaying/neutering.
If you wish to be notified of up coming litters or updates add your self to our mailing list.
Click Here to Add Your Email to Our List
Please understand that adding you name to the list does not suggest that you are in line for a kitten.
If you wish to be removed from our notification list